With all due respect....
Special, strange, awkward, anxious and uncertain times these days. It's been said many times...
Schools closed, restaurants closed, other sectors closed and shops with adjusted opening hours.
We just have to make do with it for as long as it lasts. Even if it is (sometimes) hard...
Fortunately, we can also see some small rays of hope. Yesterday we heard that things are going to be eased up again, bit by bit.
I too have to deal with the whole situation, just like any fellow photographer. Weddings that are forced to move to another date this year, or even worse, to next. I sympathize with all the lovely couples that this affects. But.... I'm moving with you! 100%!
After hearing yesterday what is going to be relaxed I have decided that:
- I am going to schedule shoots again with people from 1(!) household. So parents with children or a couple.
- These shoots take place at a location chosen by me where it is quiet, preferably in the early evening.
- All current packages as they appear on the Rates page, remain valid.
- In case a shoot with a whole family is desired because of an anniversary or something like that, there is the possibility to come to the location per family and take pictures. I will make a collage so that all families have a nice photo. How this works is discussed at the booking.
With as an addition / temporary offer the Front Door Portraits as they have been a few times on my Facebook page have passed. With these conditions:
- Again, only persons from a household.
- The address of the shoot is within 15 KM of 5925 BJ Venlo.
- Shoot duration is max. 15 minutes.
- I will choose the 5 best / nicest photos which will be delivered digitally.
- Costs are €45 and will be paid in advance by means of a payment request.
During all of these shoots we have ALL RESPECT for the measures in place and will:
- no shaking hands.
- Keep a distance of 1,5 meter (I work with zoomlenses so in practice this is usually the case).
- keep any other agreements we make in advance.
- cancel the shoot in time in case someone has a cold or other complaints.
How long everything will take, is up to us at the moment. But also during this period there are moments that deserve to be photographed.
I hope to see you again soon, with ALL RESPECT for the special time we are living in....